Sunday, January 31, 2010

How Long To Wait After Taking Oxycontin Before I Can Take Xanax How Long After 8mgs Of Suboxone A Day For A Month Can I Take An Oxy 40mgs And Feel The Full Affect?

How long after 8mgs of Suboxone a day for a month can I take an Oxy 40mgs and feel the full affect? - how long to wait after taking oxycontin before i can take xanax

I'm on Suboxone for just over one months 8mgs/day I'm very patient with back pain and found some of my old prescription Oxycontin 40mg, how long should I wait to have from my Suboxone system can do before OxyContin and feel the full effect? I do not want to lose, I know I have long enough to ensure that Suboxone is completely serviced out of my system. Thank you!

2 comments:

Chas said...

Here is the website that you need to see is
the National Association for the drug
http://www.naabt.org/faqs.cfm

Good luck with this basket would learn it much easier for you just do not abuse the use of painkillers, but a large difference Suboxone is as bad as what worries me

lolaeats... said...

"It's more likely that you are never the full effect of Oxy. Depends also on whether you were soboxone-naloxone were on him?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Swatch hat window. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator