Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can I Connect My Car Subwoofer To My Dvd How Can I Play My Ipod Through My Yamaha Receiver And 6 Speaker System?

How can I play my ipod through my yamaha receiver and 6 speaker system? - can i connect my car subwoofer to my dvd

The receiver is a Yamaha RX-5930 Natural Sound AV Receiver. It came with 5 speakers and a subwoofer. I have CDs by my reading through my DVD player, but I wonder whether there is any way I could play your iPod through the speakers. I connected the cable that lets you play an MP3 player, a car alarm, etc. Thanks!

1 comment:

superb90... said...

If the connectors of the RCA cable to one end there is an entry in the back of the receiver and plug it in then turn the receiver on this entry.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Swatch hat window. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator